Honor Bound has a cover!

October 13, 2011 » Written under Covers, Jeanette Murray, Semper Fi, Sourcebooks, The Officer Says I Do

And a release date. July 12, 2012, Honor Bound will be on a bookshelf near you! I can’t believe it. Insane. Having already had one release, as an e-book, the thought that this will be available as both e-book and mass market paperback, is truly awesome. It’s just one more way for readers to find me, which is absolutely the ultimate goal. I want to reach as many people as I can. I think it’s the basis of every author’s goal.

So. Where’s this fantastic cover? Sourcebooks and their art department did a fantastic job with it! I love the tag line, I love the whole thing. And it gives me shivers! What do you think?

Photobucket

6 Comments

1. Debbie S.

October 14th, 2011 - 12:41 am

Just finished “Game of Love” and LOVED it!! Am really looking forward to “Honor Bound”. Cover looks hot! July 2012 seems so far away….

2. Jeanette

October 14th, 2011 - 1:42 am

Well, thank you, Debbie! That was extremely sweet of you. Yeah, July does seem like forever away. But I have a feeling it’ll creep up on me before I know it! :)

Thanks for reading!

3. Amy Sonnichsen

November 5th, 2011 - 2:14 pm

Great cover, Jeanette! Congratulations! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. It’s nice to *meet* you, too. :)

Amy

• Jeanette

November 6th, 2011 - 9:41 pm

Thanks, glad you liked it. Nothing wrong with a pair of abs, right? Hope to hear from you soon. :)

4. Judi

November 6th, 2011 - 9:00 pm

I just started The Game of Love today. I am a big fan of sports-themed books in general…but Tennis! Nobody ever writes about tennis players. I love it since I am a huge tennis fan. Thank you!
    PS your new cover for Honor Bound is hot!

• Jeanette

November 6th, 2011 - 9:41 pm

Thanks, Judi! That’s really sweet of you. I played tennis all the way through high school…almost into college. And I’ve always had a huge love of the sport. I hope you enjoy the book. And thanks for stopping by!