Want a special sneak peek?

Every good coach has a playbook that they reference. Personal tricks, tried-and-true winners, and everything in between. And my hero and heroine are both coaches as well as athletes. So I decided that The Game of Love needed a playbook of its own!

What’s in this playbook? Some of my favorite snippets and quotes from the book itself! This is a chance for lucky readers to get a good glimpse into the pages of The Game of Love before it ever hits the electronic shelves.

If you’re interested in winning one of these playbooks, leave a comment in this blog post telling me which sport you’d coach if you had the chance. I’ll be mailing them out to posters (while supplies last) so they can get a sneak peek.

Look forward to your answers! And remember, while supplies last, you have the chance to receive a playbook.

Jeanette

Note: They will require a physical address. Your address will be seen by me and me alone and will never be used for anything other than the specific giveaway. You do not need to leave your address in the comments. I will contact you via email.

6 Comments

1. Jackie

July 25th, 2011 - 10:51 am

If I had to coach a sport, I’d probably choose volleyball just because it’s the only sport I actually know the rules of without getting confused. And my team would lose because I have no athletic ability. ha ha!

2. Keri Ford

July 25th, 2011 - 12:23 pm

Pro Football so I could watch all the hot bodies. OH! Or pro soccer! or maybe…pro tennis!

…I think we’re seening a pattern right? Older boys with hard bodies. you know, i think i better just be the water girl.

3. Rachel

July 26th, 2011 - 12:45 am

Mens water polo. I have no idea what the rules are or even how to play the game…but wet, shirtless, chiseled men…YES PLEASE!

• Sam N

July 26th, 2011 - 8:48 am

Dude I played water polo! It’s loads of fun but hot damn, watching the guys is so distracting sometimes! YUM!

Anywho, I’d coach what I know and love best – swimming. Or water polo. 😀

4. Mary S.

July 31st, 2011 - 7:02 pm

I think I would coach football. And Peyton Manning would be on my team ::wink wink::

5. Fran

August 3rd, 2011 - 2:15 pm

I would love to coach those bad boy hockey players, Hard bosies, nicee shoulders communal showers